From the Rangers:
NEW YORK RANGERS POST-GAME NOTES
March 28, 2013 (Game 33, Away Game 15)
Scotiabank Place – Ottawa, ON
Senators 3, Rangers 0
- The Rangers were defeated by the Ottawa Senators, 3-0, tonight at Scotiabank Place, and are now 1-1-0 on their current three-game road trip.
- The Blueshirts are now 16-14-3 (35 pts) overall, including a 6-8-1 mark on the road this season.
- Henrik Lundqvist has appeared in 29 of the Rangers’ last 30 meetings with Ottawa, dating back to Dec. 26, 2005.
- Henrik Lundqvist stopped 26 of 28 shots faced and is now 14-13-2 overall, including a 4-7-1 mark on the road this season. He has now held opponents to three goals or fewer in each of his last 14 games (7-6-1, 1.98 GAA, .929 Sv%).
- Brian Boyle was credited with a team-high, four hits, and won 6-10 faceoffs (60%) in 17:02 of ice time, while skating in his 300th career NHL contest.
- Chris Kreider registered a game-high, four shots on goal in 12:58 of ice time.
- J.T. Miller tied for the game-high with three blocked shots and was credited with two hits in 17:22 of ice time.
- Roman Hamrlik tied for the game-high with three blocked shots and logged 12:46 of ice time.
- The Blueshirts’ practice schedule for tomorrow, Mar. 29, is 12:00 pm at The Ice House (Carleton University), located at University Drive, Ottawa, ON K1S5B6.
- The Rangers will return to action when they face-off against the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday, Mar. 30, at Bell Centre (7:00 p.m. – TV: MSG Network; Radio: ESPN 98.7), to complete their three-game road trip.