- Rangers Report Blog - http://rangers.lohudblogs.com -
Devils-Kings Game 4 in review
Posted By Carp On June 7, 2012 @ 2:59 am In Hockey,New York Rangers,NHL,Stanley Cup playoffs | 194 Comments
1) David (Milk Carton) Clarkson was spotted a few times. Nice play on the GWG by Adam Henrique, who kind of had to make a better shot than the one-foot putt the Rangers gave him at the end of the ECF.
2) That penalty call on Milk Carton Clarkson? Pansification to the nth degree.
3) The NHL needs to make a rule for all these trigger-happy arena event managers who think it’s OK to turn on lights and whistles when they think their team scored, even if they didn’t. LA’s Williams hit the pipe, and all kinds of red lights started flashing. Happened in DC too. The league needs to make sure that stuff doesn’t happen until, you know, a goal is actually scored.
4) You guys who think this zero-goal performance by Future Ranger Zach Parise is hurting his price tag? You’re nuts. He’s going to make a huge bundle of money, the donut nothwithstanding.
5) Good game for Patrik Elias. Good for him.
6) How come the “We Want the Cup” chant always sounds like “We Want Cup?”
7) Martin Brodeur, for a guy who allowed only one goal, sure got beaten a few times. And how ‘bout that Bryzgalov in front where Brodeur nearly banked one in his own net off Dustin Brown?
8) Devils PK stinks.
9) LA has been up 3-0 in every series, and three times in the four rounds, lost Game 4. Then, after the two previous Game 4 losses, the Kings won Game 5. This thing is over Saturday in Newark.
10) Torts must have been laughing at the idiotic questions asked of Darryl Sutter after the game. Where do they find these people, and why do they think they need to ask those questions?
AP photo, above.
Article printed from Rangers Report Blog: http://rangers.lohudblogs.com
URL to article: http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/2012/06/07/devils-kings-game-4-in-review/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/files/2012/06/henrique.jpg