- Rangers Report - http://rangers.lohudblogs.com -
More post-game interviews
Posted By Josh Thomson On May 23, 2012 @ 11:44 pm In Hockey,New York Rangers,NHL | 148 Comments
A few quick notes:
• Henrik Lundqvist entered Game 5 6-1 with a 1.29 goals-against average, a .959 save percentage and two shutouts after Rangers’ losses this postseason. He allowed four goals on 16 shots Wednesday night, including three on the first five shots.
• Marian Gaborik stopped a five-game drought without a goal when he tied the game in the opening minute of the third period.
• Brandon Dubinsky (foot/ankle) dressed for the first time since Game 7 of the opening-round series against Ottawa. He played 15:24 and had an assist — just his second point in eight playoff games.
• Ryan Callahan scored a goal, had a game-high six hits and blocked a shot (that went unrecorded on the scoresheet).
• The Rangers are now 9-2 in odd-numbered games this postseason. Their only other loss came in another Game 5 — in the first round against Ottawa.
Article printed from Rangers Report: http://rangers.lohudblogs.com
URL to article: http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/2012/05/23/more-post-game-interviews-10/
URLs in this post:
 here: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&promoid=BIOW