- Rangers Report - http://rangers.lohudblogs.com -
A few reminders
Posted By On November 23, 2011 @ 4:24 pm In Hockey,New York Rangers,NHL | 35 Comments
1) The Rangers will begin their annual coat drive Saturday. If you are going to any of the next three home games and can afford to donate, please consider doing so. Here are the details from the Rangers:
NEW YORK RANGERS HOST 6th ANNUAL WINTER COAT DRIVE TO BENEFIT CHILDREN FROM THE GARDEN OF DREAMS FOUNDATION
New York, November 23, 2010 – In the spirit of the holiday season and as part of an ongoing commitment to make dreams come true for kids in our area, the New York Rangers and Garden of Dreams Foundation will bring back the annual coat drive for the sixth year to benefit local children in the greater New York area.
Coat collection stations will be set up at Rangers home games on November 26, November 29 and December 5, and fans who bring new or gently used coats will receive a commemorative Rangers item in exchange for their donation. Each year a wealth of coats are also brought in from various rink partners in the tri-state area. This year there are 21 rink partners on board to help support the program. To find the nearest coat collection site, please visit: www.newyorkrangers.com  .
After the coats are collected, New York Rangers current players, alumni, and wives and significant others will help distribute them to the children at Garden of Dreams partner organizations, including Loisaida, Life Center and Children’s Aid Society where they will help the children pick out their perfect winter coats.
2) HBO will air a 12-minute preview of the “24/7″ series about the Rangers and Flys leading up to the Winter Classic, Friday at 9:15 p.m. The show will also be replayed many times. Here’s the sked from the NHL:
HBO replay schedule: HBO2 replay schedule:
All times are ET/PT. All times are ET/PT.
Nov. 25 (9:15 p.m.) Nov. 25 (5:40 a.m.)
Nov. 26 (12:00 p.m.) Dec. 8 (1:15 p.m., 8:45 p.m.)
Nov. 29 (12:30 p.m., 4:05 a.m.) Dec. 11 (8:15 a.m.)
Dec. 2 (9:30 a.m., 12:30 a.m.) Dec. 15 (6:15 a.m., 9:45 p.m.)
Dec. 4 (9:00 a.m.)
Dec. 6 (8:15 p.m.)
Dec. 9 (2:30 p.m.)
Dec. 12 (5:15 p.m., 11:30 p.m.)
Dec. 14 (7:00 p.m.)
3) A fellow named Michael Meyer is working on a documentary about the 1993-94 Stanley Cup run. I fear that my mug will appear on the film a few times (that’s a warning, not a threat). He is looking for any fans who have a special story about that season.
Now, please do not inundate him with crank calls or jibberish or mundane stuff about jumping around your living room. But if you think you have a special story to tell about your fan-ship that season, or about somebody you know, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. 
4) The Rangers will unveil their Winter Classic jerseys Monday at 4 p.m. You can watch the live unveiling on the team’s web site.
The jerseys will be available for purchase starting Dec. 5.
Article printed from Rangers Report: http://rangers.lohudblogs.com
URL to article: http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/2011/11/23/a-few-reminders/
URLs in this post:
 www.newyorkrangers.com: http://www.newyorkrangers.com/
 email@example.com.: http://webmailb.juno.com/webmail/new/21?folder=Inbox&msgNum=0000AHG0:001ElwDQ00000hmb&count=1322078886&randid=660789691&attachId=0&isUnDisplayableMail=yes&blockImages=0&randid=660789691#