As we await the only game until Saturday — tomorrow in Uniondale — I don’t have much to offer.
I am thinking, though, that if time permits maybe we can do our first live chat Thursday or Friday. The inaugural chat, you might recall, had to be postponed when that nice October snowstorm changed up my schedule that week.
I’ll let you know. I also plan on being at Nassau tomorrow night, so we’ll have the full blog experience from that woeful place.