You probably know that Dale Weise was assigned to Hartford after the game.
From the Rangers:
NEW YORK RANGERS POST-GAME NOTES
December 18, 2010 – New York Rangers 1, Philadelphia Flyers 4 (Game No. 35, Away No. 18)
- The Rangers were defeated by the Philadelphia Flyers, 4-1, today at Wells Fargo Center, and are now 20-14-1 overall with a 12-6-0 mark on the road. New York is 13-7-0 in their last 20 games, including a 4-2-0 record in their last six.
- Derek Stepan notched the Rangers’ lone goal at 8:23 of the third period, his second goal in as many games, and has now recorded 14 points (six goals, eight assists) in the last 19 games.
- Alex Frolov tallied the primary assist on Stepan’s goal, and has now registered four points (one goal, three assists) in the last four games.
- Erik Christensen also registered an assist on Stepan’s goal, and has now recorded two points (one goal, one assist) in the last three games.
- Henrik Lundqvist turned aside 35 of 39 shots, and is now 14-12-1 overall with a 10-6-0 mark on the road.
- Marian Gaborik made his 600th career NHL appearance in today’s contest. Now in his 11th NHL season, Gaborik has registered 270 goals and 272 assists for 542 career points, along with 346 penalty minutes and a plus-73 rating.
- Dale Weise made his NHL debut after being recalled from Connecticut (AHL) yesterday. The Rangers’ fourth round selection (111th overall) in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft, Weise registered one shot and was assessed a fighting major in the contest.
- After an off-day tomorrow, the Blueshirts’ next practice is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 20, at the MSG Training Center.
- The Rangers will return to action when they face-off against the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday, Dec. 23, at Madison Square Garden (7:00 p.m.). The game will be televised live on MSG Network, and can be heard on 1050 ESPN Radio and newyorkrangers.com.