- Rangers Report - http://rangers.lohudblogs.com -
Posted By On November 4, 2010 @ 10:31 pm In Hockey,New York Rangers | 66 Comments
From the Rangers:
NEW YORK RANGERS POST-GAME NOTES
November 4, 2010 – New York Rangers 1, Philadelphia Flyers 4 (Game No. 12, Away No. 6)
* The Rangers were defeated by the Philadelphia Flyers, 4-1, tonight at Wells Fargo Center, and are now 6-5-1 overall, including a 4-2-0 mark on the road.
* New York notched one goal in four power play opportunities (7:53), and have now tallied six goals on the man advantage in the last seven games (6-27, 22.2% over the span).
* After a scoreless first period, Brandon Dubinsky opened the game’s scoring with a power play tally at 1:53 of the second period, and won a team-high, eight faceoffs in 15 attempts (53%). He has now registered eight points (five goals, three assists) in the last seven games, including four goals in the last four contests. Dubinsky is currently tied for fourth in the NHL with eight goals on the season, and ranks second on the team in scoring with 12 points.
* Michael Del Zotto tallied the primary assist on Dubinsky’s power play goal, and was credited with three blocked shots in 20:07 of ice time. The defenseman has now recorded an assist in each of the last two games, and has registered three of his five points on the power play this season. Del Zotto is tied for second among team defensemen with four assists and five points.
* Michal Rozsival registered a power play assist and tied for the game-high with six blocked shots in 23:20 of ice time. Rozsival leads all Rangers’ defensemen with six assists and eight points, and is tied for second on the team in assists and ranks fourth in points.
* Dan Girardi led all skaters with 25:33 of ice time, and he now leads the team and is tied for 19th in the NHL in average ice time (24:14).
* Ruslan Fedotenko registered a game-high, four hits in the contest, and he now ranks third on the team with 30 hits on the season.
* The Rangers will travel to New Jersey to face-off against the Devils, tomorrow, Nov. 5, at the Prudential Center (7:00 p.m.), to close out their third of 18 back-to-back sets of the season. Prior to the game, the Blueshirts’ morning skate is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. at the Prudential Center. The contest will be televised live on MSG 2, and can be heard on 970 The Apple.
Article printed from Rangers Report: http://rangers.lohudblogs.com
URL to article: http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/2010/11/04/post-game-notes-44/