From the Rangers:
NEW YORK RANGERS POST-GAME NOTES
January 21, 2010 – New York Rangers 0, Philadelphia Flyers 2 (Game #51, Road #24)
• The Blueshirts were defeated by the Philadelphia Flyers, 2-0, tonight at the Wachovia Center, and are now 10-4-4 in their last 18 games.
• The Rangers dropped their record to 24-20-7 (55 pts.) overall, including a 12-9-3 (27 pts.) mark on the road.
• New York now own a 14-3-1 (29 pts.) mark in their last 18 games in Philadelphia.
• Henrik Lundqvist made 25 saves in net, and is now 6-2-2 with a 1.49 goals against average, a .944 save percentage and one shutout in his last 10 starts; Lundqvist has held opponents to two or fewer goals in 19 of his last 22 games overall, and is now 7-2-0 in nine career regular season contests at the Wachovia Center.
• The Rangers won 29 of 53 faceoffs (55%), led by Erik Christensen who won a game-high 10 faceoffs in 15 attempts (67%); Brandon Dubinsky also won nine of 14 faceoffs for a success rate of 64%.
• Alternate Captain Vinny Prospal tied for the game-high with six shots, and registered three hits in 19:33 of icetime.
• Michael Del Zotto led the team with 25:05 of icetime, and tied for the team-high with three blocked shots.
• Michal Rozsival tied for the team-high with four hits and three blocked shots.
• The Rangers return to action when they will face-off against the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday, January 23, at the Bell Centre (7:00 p.m.), in a matchup between Original Six opponents; the Rangers last meeting with the Canadiens resulted in a 6-2 win for New York on Sunday at MSG; the game will be televised live on PIX 11 and can be heard on 1050 ESPN Radio.