The Blog is getting goofy again, something that may be related to the election, or Marty Brodeur’s elbow.
Hang in there.
Everyone needs to take a look at the NHL all star ballot selections…and with that they have Redden on the list and Drury, who are having horrendous seasons…but yet no Zherdev who is flying…and to add icing on the cake they have Ryan Whitney and Sergei Gonchar who has not played a game this season
What I would love to see tonight.
1. Orr kick the sh*t out of Sutton
2. Pru finally get a goal, or two
3. Orr kick the sh*t out of Sutton
4. The Rangers win 5-0, at least
5. Orr kick the sh*t out of Sutton
repeat steps 1,3, and 5